Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Provided and hosted by Chelsea

1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
I wear contacts.  I've worn glasses and/or contacts since the 5th grade.

2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
Well we just bought several things off the black Friday/cyber Monday deals so probably nothing outside of Christmas presents.

3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
Yes as in I've seen a show or two, I've never been an avid viewer.  I don't really care for crime related shows, reality or otherwise.

4. How do you feel about fake nails?
I think they can be really pretty or super tacky.  I used to get my nails done but then I realized how much it costs and decided it's not worth it unless for a very special event - like my sisters wedding.

5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Gymnastics.  I was in competitive gymnastics for much of my elementary/junior high years.  It's fun to watch how talented the girls are. They're amazing.

6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
It would be called Princess Pony and it would be pink and taste like a strawberry starburst.   The Princess Pony because of this, and the strawberry starburst because that's just about the best flavor of candy ever!

(Btw - my princess ponies are kicking butt and taking names)

7. Do you have any scars?
Yes several.  Scrapped knees, cuts on my hand, a chest tube, stretch marks - do stretch marks count?  I think so. . . battle wounds!

8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
I don't have a pet (sad face. . ahem. . . husband) but I once had a fish named Rocky.  I think it fit him, he was very calm. . . you know. . . for a fish.

9. What is your favorite television show theme song?
Um. . . my least favorite is CSI: Miami. . . my favorite would probably be How I Met Your Mother - I know all the words. ;)

10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?
Probably the monkey bars/jungle gym - see #5


Complimentary Pic of the Post 
 Baby Comb-over!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Mr. Micah! (and love your post too) :)

    Hope to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete