Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Princess Ponies Sccooorrreeee!!!

My husbands family has a fantasy football league this year.  After week one I a) won my first game against Team Chance b) have no idea how to play this game and c) don't know what I'm supposed to do to ensure another win. (but don't tell the other guys this)

I decided that if I'm going to be in a fantasy football league then I need to make an impression on the guys so they'll remember who beat their butts in football.  That's why I named my team The Princess Ponies.  I love my team and our team color is purple of course!

I can imagine the smack talk that is sure to come when all the other teams get beat by The Princess Ponies!!!  How humiliating for those big strong boys.  Wuahahaha (evil laugh)

For now my players are Tony Romo, Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston, Adrian Peterson, and some other dudes.  I've only ever heard of Tony Romo.  At least I can kill two birds with one stone.  My hubby is a cowboys fan so we always watch the Cowboys games.  So now I can watch one game and also check out my fantasy football team as well.

I'll keep you posted on the pending success of The Princes Ponies - cause you know we're going to win!  Yeah Baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment