Friday, September 16, 2011

SAHM

So I'm a SAHM now - 10 points if you know that stands for Stay At Home Mom!

I turned in my resignation to my job this week.  This is so exciting!  I like working in marketing and I am thinking about how I'll continue marketing efforts while at home but I'm so excited to be able to stay home with Micah.  This is such a blessing.  I know it will definitely be an adjustment for us; but one Curtis and I both feel is best.

I've been doing this whole momma thing for only two months and I have so much respect for all the mommas out there who work, maintain a household, love a husband and care for a little one all in a day (plus all the other millions of things that get done).  I think it's possible but man are ya'll rock stars!

I'm so thankful to be able to spend my days with Micah, watching him grow and learn and teaching him all sorts of things.  We're going to give it about a year and see where we want to go from there.  We'll see how my pint sized boss evaluates me at that time.  ;)

WooHoo!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are going to stay home with your pint sized boss!!! Thank you Lord for blessing my babies!!! Love you guys!!! Momma Sherry

    ReplyDelete