Saturday, September 24, 2011

Micah Goes to Galveston

My honey is taking a lot of vacation days lately and I'm loving it.  He's been taking a few Monday/Tuesdays off here and there and thus giving us long weekends together.  It's been so fun.  I'm glad he saved up his vacation and can hang out with me and Micah man.

We were coming up on my hubby's birthday so he took a Mon/Tues off and we decided to go to Galveston on Monday.  We just walked around, ate burgers, took in the nice weather, walked the strand, and played with our sweet little boy.  Then Tuesday we had a very nice lazy day around the house and went out to eat to celebrate Curtis' birthday.

Here are a few pics - we really could be anywhere though but I promise there is wind and waves and sand right outside of this pic.  Thank God for the wind or it would have been steamy!


 What's that?!!

Daddy, Mommy and Baby

We had to dress him in his most 'beach appropriate' attire
He doesn't look to happy about it

Q - T - PIE!!!





And then . . . 










Enough MOM!!




No comments:

Post a Comment