Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

Well it IS Thanksgiving so of course I'm going to be thankful on Thursday.  Everyone on Facebook is posting one thing a day they are thankful for and I could definitely list 30 things I'm thankful for, but I'm just going to write an overview because 30 things might begin to bore you.

1. For my wonderful little family.  Curtis, Micah and myself - we are a good fit!  Boy am I one lucky gal!

2. An amazing husband who works so diligently to provide for his family and loves us unconditionally. 

3. A spectacular little boy who I cannot believe is ours.  Micah is truly a miracle and he amazes me every day.

4. Parents and siblings - we have the most wonderful, loving, supportive group of people surrounding us and loving us daily!

5. Salvation - I cannot explain the joy and peace that comes with knowing that THE God of everything has forgiven me of my messed up life and loves me enough to let me into His kingdom.  Just WOW. And I'm thankful that I get to see my grandpa there - I really miss him!

6.  Provision - We are so blessed with our home, cars, material things, food on the table, bills paid, etc.  I thank God daily.

7.  The little and big things that make up life.  I try to be thankful in the trials but I am always thankful for God getting us through the trails!


I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving with your friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment