Thursday, November 10, 2011

Micah's New Toy

We recently broke out the Baby Einstein Jumper thing-a-ma-jig and put Micah in it.  The first few times he kind of just sat there but he's kinda getting into it.  He's learning to press the buttons and even turned around in it a few days ago.  Like I said, he was just sitting there before.  If I put him in it now and he doesn't feel like playing he just slouches over and chews on the edge of the seat.  I hope he figures out he can jump soon - that would be so cute!

Check it out!




It's funny because that's really the first time he was making the music play.  :)



P.S.  Before you report me, I have since put the plastic covers on the outlets, even though he can't reach them yet.  So I am a good mommy, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment