Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

This weeks questions are provided by Lauren from Texas and hosted by Chelsea.

1. What are your pantry staples?
Beef broth and chicken broth. . . Oh and Corn of course! 

2. What are your refrigerator staples?
Milk and Tea. 

3. You already look like Heidi Klum (or your favorite supermodel). Now, what are the top three non-physical things you would change about yourself?
My tendency to procrastinate, self-doubt, and my lack of being able to effectively handle conflict/confrontation. 

4. What’s holding you back from your dream job? (If you already have your dream job, how did you get there?)
I'm not sure how to answer this.  I'm not sure I know what my "dream job" is.  At this point, it's always been my dream to be a mom and now I'm Micah's mom and it's truly the best thing I've ever done. I'm not just being cheesy. 

5. You have $500 to spend but it has to be on one item only. Go.
I'd splurge on an accessory.  A purse, shoes, an outfit. . . anything I can wear! (you know, to change diapers in) 

6. What is something that you are embarrassed to admit you buy on a regular basis?
Funions, chocolate milk, candy bars, etc.  ;) 

7. What’s in/on your bed every night?
Me and my husband and an extra blanket.  I'm always cold. 

8. What is a non-necessity item that, no matter how expensive it gets or how tight your budget if, you will always find room for it?
Well I'm not sure makeup is a non-necessity but I'll always buy my expensive brand of foundation and powder.  I've tried all the over the counter brands and I don't like them. 

9. What is the weirdest sandwich you’ve ever made?
Um. . . I tried peanut butter and bananas once - not so good.  

10. Would you rather: Be banned from Pinterest forever, but gain a million captive Twitter followers; or, never get on Facebook again but gain five thousand blog readers?
Be banned from Facebook but have five thousand blog readers.  But if that happened my blog would have to be more interesting.  At least I have pics of Micah.  ;)



Complimentary Pic of the Post

No comments:

Post a Comment