Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Hey Ya'll.  What happened to October?!  I can't believe how quickly it went by.  I hope to be updating you very soon of all my happenings.  For now, I wanted to share this weeks Ten on Tuesday with you, provided by Chelsea of course.

1. What is your favorite month?
November.  I love the fall and my hubby and I were married in November.  In Texas, November is the perfect month.  It finally gets cooler but usually not too cold yet.

2. What is the best candy to get while trick or treating?
Anything chocolate.  Three Musketeers!

3. What kind of pen do you use?
I dunno but I love it.  It's a specific pen and I know what it looks like. 

4. You go to a new Italian restaurant, what is your go-to order?
Anything!  I love Italian food.  Baked ziti or chicken alfredo or even spaghetti.

5. If you could choose to have any celebrity’s hair, who’s would you choose?
I always think Carrie Underwood has pretty hair.  Sometimes a little big - but pretty!

6. What’s your favorite board game?
I'm not sure. . . Chutes and Ladders?!  I know my least favorite board game is Monopoly.  It takes way too long and I always loose so. . . it's not fun!

7. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes I do.

8. What do you think about Old Navy commercials?
Absolutely. . . hate them!  Who IS the head of their marketing?! I'd like a word.

9. What hurts worse - a stubbed toe or a paper cut?
Stubbed toe.  Remember when you were little and you'd ride your bike without shoes and then as you're pedaling you'd scrap your big toe on the cement?!  No?!  Just me? Yeah that hurts.

10. What’s your favorite kind of pie?
Chocolate, Apple, Banana Cream. . . I love THIS pie!  Just not cherry pie - eww!


P.S. Complimentary Pic of the Post

 Micah says, "BOO"




















No comments:

Post a Comment