Thursday, May 5, 2011

Moms Rock!

SIGH.... well I DO want to blog about lots of things, it's just not happening right now.  I've been very busy preparing for baby, preparing my house for baby, having a husband, working, church, family, friends, side projects, etc. (same as everyone else) and I just haven't had a minute to sit down and download all the pics for the things I want to blog about.

I wanted to write a blog about gift ideas for Mothers day, and I wrote part of it, but never finished it.  Boo on me.  So, since I don't have my pictures downloaded and I didn't finish my gift idea list, I'll just write a short note about how much I love my mom. . . because. . . well. . . I do!

My mom is awesome,ya'll!  She's like the bomb.com.  (did I just say that?)  We've not always gotten along throughout the years but I know my mom has always been there for me and always will be.  I'm not sure what kind of mom I'll be when it comes down to the everyday, 24/7 job of being a mom, but I hope I'm half as great as my mom.  She's always there to help her family and always lends a listening ear, give us a hug, and make everything better.  I'm one lucky gal!

(My grandma, mom, my other grandma and my great aunt)

I am also thankful for all the other amazing women in my life including my mother(s)-in-law, grandmothers, girlfriends, mentors, and aunts.  If you don't have a mom or a great relationship with your mom, that's ok.  Even if you think Mothers Day is a "hallmark holiday"; take a minute to think about a woman in your life who is there for you in some way. . . and tell her you love her (or at least appreciate her).

I hope all the mothers out there enjoy this weekend!

Love,
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment