Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

This weeks questions are provided by the Mrs. Chelsea herself.

1. Have you ever used Craigslist?
I have checked it out before but never contacted anyone or posted anything. 

2. Can you sew?
Not a bit.  I can sew a button or fix a seam but that is it!  I don't think that counts as sewing.

3. Do you pour syrup on your pancakes or dip your pancakes in the syrup?
You have to pour the syrup ON the pancakes!

4. Rain storms: Love them or hate them?
Both.  I generally love them unless they are super fierce and scary while driving.  Other than that, I'm ok with the thunder and lightning - it's really cool!

5. Do you like swimming?
Yes.  I grew up swimming and my grandma's pool all the time.  My birthday is in August, which means in this SE Texas heat, you have to basically be in water if you're out of doors or you'll dry up and die.  (too dramatic?)

I do not like to swim in the SE Texas ocean where you can't even see your knee caps much less what crazy creatures are about to eat you, and rivers are OK if they're not too murky.

6. What kind of drink do you order at Sonic?
OMG - you have to get the strawberry limeade chiller.  Don't look up the calorie count online, just order it!  It's amazing.  If not that, then I love their chocolate malt or just a good ole Dr. Pepper (add vanilla if you wanna get crazy!)  But since having the strawberry chiller, I pretty much HAVE to order it.

7. Are you funny?
Ummm. . . I'd say not exactly.  I think I can be funny.  I'm funnier around my close friends and definitely when around my sisters, but on a general - daily basis - I'd say probably not.  I dunno, what do you think?  You read my blog.  ;)

8. At what age will your kids get cell phones?
Hopefully never.  Just kidding, kinda - He can have a cell when he starts leaving the house to do his 'own thing'.  But you better believe there will be rules.

9. What’s your favorite vegetable?
Does corn count?  Some people say corn is not a true vegetable, but I love it.  I could write a whole blog about how much I love corn, it's awesome delishiousness.  If you know me in real life, you've probably heard me talk about corn or seen me devour corn.  I know it doesn't really provide super amazing nutrition but it sure does taste super amazing.  I could eat corn with every meal - seriously!  How much more do you want to know about my love for corn?  . . . . You're good?  . . . . Ok.  

10. Were you a Girl Scout?
No.  I would have gotten fat off the thin mints.  I'm glad they only sell them once a year - I have no thin mint self control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment