Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Recap

Happy April!  I had fully intended on updating you with baby bump pictures and with baby room pictures but for some reason the jump drive I used has blurred and smeared all of my beautiful pics into a nasty mess.  So, I will try again tonight and re-download the pics.

But for now you can get a quick recap of my weekend.  I know you're just DYING to find out what I've been up to this weekend. ;)

Friday - I worked until 8:30!  Horrible, I know!  It's a long story, but basically we had to complete a website on Friday and all day we kept running into technical issues.  So. . . basically that was not fun.

Saturday - I slept in a little bit (because I can for now) and then did housework.  I left after lunch to go to Beaumont for my baby sisters 18th birthday.  We had so much fun!  The weather was really nice, my parents were boiling crawfish - which were DELISH! and we had some yummy cake and ice cream (music to a pregnant ladies ears).  I really enjoyed hanging with my family and my girl Alyssa!  Oh and while I was gone, my wonderful hubby put together the babies crib!  yay!

Sunday - Well, ya know, we were running a little bit late for church so we decided to try a new church down the street from our house.  We had been talking about doing this for awhile, but just hadn't yet.  It was a good visit, I think we might visit the church again at some point.  Then we went to lunch at a moving sushi bar, which was a new and thrilling experience.  (ok, maybe not thrilling, but cool).  Then we went home and put together the changing table.  THEN we went downtown to Discovery Green to see Pat Green and Kenny Chesney.  The weather was so great, the concerts were free and we had our good friends with us.  It was a lot of fun, but made for a late night. 

All in all, I had a great weekend.  Stay tuned for more updates soon!

Love ya,
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment