Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where Is She?!

Why OH Why haven't I been blogging?!  This is something I ask myself regularly; as do some of you.  I hate that I've been so MIA on my blog.  I love updating my blog.  I don't know what the deal is, but just to give you an update on what's been going on. . . . here are the cliff notes:
  • Christmas
  • New Years
  • 6 month photoshoot with Micah
  • Family visits
  • Dryer died
  • Family visits
  • Baby cutting teeth
  • Bible study on Mondays
  • Help host a bachelorette party
  • Attend a baby shower
  • Family visits
  • Dinner with cousins
  • Play date(s)
  • Out of town wedding
  • Play date(s)
  • Family visits
And that is where I'm at today.  I want to update you with lots of pics and fun stuff but it's late and tomorrow I have a play date in the morning, my mom is coming over and my hubby and I have a dinner date thingy at church. . . then Saturday is family time with my parents.  Maybe Sunday I can post lots of stuff.  I'll try to make that my priority.

Well, I hope you still love me even though I haven't been blogging. . . or updating my 365 pictures (I HAVE been taking my 365 pictures).   In the mean time, I'll leave you with a pic of my cutie pie! (Well, both of them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment