Monday, February 13, 2012

Sooo YUMMY!!

I've decided to try a few recipes I've found on Pinterest and I decided to make a Mexican soup called Albondigas Soup tonight and it was amazing.  It is so delish, I can't even tell you!  Curtis and I had several bowls.  The recipe is from this cooking blog.  It has meatballs, bell peppers, carrots, potatoes, and lots and lots of yumminess.


It was a lot of work, but I think it wouldn't take me as long next time now that I know what all goes in it.  You mix the meatballs first and cook them separately, then cut up all your vegetables and start the soup.  It would be a great recipe for a weekend since you can take your time to prepare it.  It's not really something you can whip up in 30 minutes.

Either way, it is super yummy and I can't wait to have this again!!

Heads up, I'm trying another recipe from Pinterest tomorrow for V-day, I'll let you know if it's yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment