Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Recipe Review: Chicken & Cheese Lasagna Roll-Up

There are so many yummy looking/sounding recipes on Pinterest and I find tons that I'd love to try.  So, I'm going to start trying some of them.

I recently made this recipe for Chicken & Cheese Lasagna Roll-Ups.  It looks so good to me but ultimately it was kind of a bust.  


This recipe was on the easy side.  You cook the chicken ahead of time and mix it up with various cheese and a little milk. Then you spoon some of the mixture onto a cooked lasagna noodle and roll it up and bake it in the oven.  You pour spaghetti sauce over it before you bake it but it still turns out pretty dry.  The cheese just didn't really melt and so the roll ups were pretty dry.  That was our main complaint with this dish, it just wasn't amazing.

So, there ya have it, maybe you can improve upon this recipe but I don't think I'll make it again as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment