Sunday, April 22, 2012

What's-ah Goin On

Hey there, it's me. . . the stranger who used to blog here.  :)

We're coming up on Micah's ten month birthday so I'll update you about some of his latest activities then but I thought I'd give you a little update about some of what we've been up too!

I recently went to Pinot's Palette with my friend Bekah and we had such a good time painting.  The class was really fun and I think out paintings turned out so great.  Don't you think?!



We got Micah dressed up in his new polo shirt for a family dinner.  We sure looked cute but dinner was a little late for his taste so he got a little fussy.  But we still love him!


We had a crawfish boil at my parents house Easter weekend to celebrate my sisters 19th birthday and Easter.  We had such a good time.  Micah didn't try the crawfish but his mommy and daddy sure had their fill.  (YUM YUM).  Micah didn't even seem to care when his grandpa showed him a live crawfish.  Maybe he'll be interested next year.  :)


(my baby sister, me and my hubby!)

I've recently caught up on posting my 365 pictures.  90% of them are of Micah because I'm with him 99% of the time.  :)  But that's ok. If you want to scroll through, then go check out my page.


Well, I'll be back here again someday.  I have a busy week, so hopefully it's not too long before I'm back here.  Hope ya'll all have a great week!

-Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment