Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

This weeks questions were provided by Chelsea herself!

Side note - so I'm going to be a mom any day now.  I'm not sure exactly what day, but it will definitely be by this weekend.  Yay!  I'm so excited but also getting very anxious about this fact.  What a major life change!  I'll update you with baby pics as soon as possible.  :)

1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alcoholic, coffee, whatever.)
Hmmm. . . I like Almond Tea that my Auntie Carol makes. Steep 1 family size tea bag in 2 cups of boiling water.  Add 1 cup of sugar, 6 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1.5 teaspoons of almond extract.  Add 6 more cups of water.  I recommend it!


2. What kind of razor do you use?
Ummmmm. . . the blue one?!  I can't recall the name of it.  I've used the same one for so long that I just know which blades to buy, not sure of the name.

3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
It has been years (Years I Say!) since I last watched Sesame Street.  I'm not sure I remember all the characters but I guess I would say Cookie Monster (because I too love cookies).  And as simple/annoying as Count Von Count is, it is kinda funny the way he counts.  Bahaha.
4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
I like iceberg lettuce, cucumber, tomato, cheese, sunflower seed, carrots, eggs, thousand island and croutons.  Yum!

5. What was your favorite subject in school?
I enjoyed English.  I didn't like the reading poetry part as much but I was actually good at the whole diagramming sentences and finding the conjunction stuff. 

6. What’s your favorite summer tradition?
Schlitterbahn!  It's this amazing waterpark in New Braunsfels TX and I've always loved it there.  We used to go there a lot as kids and we went back last summer with some friends.  It was as much fun as I remember.  I can't wait to go back!

7. Do you suffer from season allergies? How do you combat them?
Yes I do.  I either take Zyrtec or I use the netti pot. 

8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
All the time.  My droid is starting to crap out on me and I need to replace it soon.  If I have one phone call that lasts more than 3 minutes, I have to charge my phone during the day.  So I charge it twice a day basically.  It's getting annoying!

9. Do you have a bucket list?
Not exactly.  I could probably make one if I sat down to write it; there are several things I know I'd like to do before I die.  I'd like to go to Spain, travel to Prague, go to Napa and. . . .  I guess most of them are travel related.

10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?
Not at all.  I can't say I would NEVER go back to school, but I don't really see any need to go back to school.  Maybe I'll go to cooking school.  That would be oh so cool!

1 comment: