Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nursery is Complete!

Yay!  We've finally finished the nursery and I love it!  I think it's so cute.  I had a lot of help though!  My honey painted the whole room and my mom helped me hang most of the things on the wall and I asked my friends for their opinions until I annoyed them to death.  ;) 

The room has so many cute elements - a hand drawn picture, a wooden train, tons of stuffed animals, and I love all the prints I found on Etsy for the walls. 

His closet is already full of the cutest clothes and the greatest baby gear that everyone gave us.  We are truly overwhelmed and blessed by all of the goodies everyone provided for us.  Our baby boy is already so loved!

I created a page to show the pictures of the nursery so - Take a Tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment