Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Showered with Love

Curtis and I are just overwhelmed by the kindness and love showered on us by all our friends and family.  We really didn't expect the level of blessings that everyone gave us.  We were so blessed by our friends and family throwing us two showers and both our companies throwing us a shower as well.   We received everything we needed and then some.  It's been such a blessing to experience this and we are truly so very thankful!  Plus there were yummy yummy desserts and that's the way to my heart.

We love you and thank you all!

Here are some pictures from a shower thrown by my family:
Cutest decorations - There were clothes, pom poms, pinwheels,
paper flowers, and so much more.  It was adorable!

The food was delicious!

And so was the cake!  It's so cute - Love my Mrs. Debbie!



Here are some pictures from a shower thrown by my church girls:

My bestest girls!  Love ya'll

It's like my birthday - only better!

Delicious food, awesome cake balls, and cutest decorations!


My mom, myself and my Granny

We really are so thankful!  I know I said blessed a lot but that's really how we feel.  What an amazing circle of people God has given us!
 
Love you,
Stef

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for baby Micah, showers are so much fun, I'm so glad you guys got blessed with all the stuff needed for you new addition. Praying for a speedy and safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete