Saturday, March 26, 2011

I've Seen Her Before

I don't watch Celebrity Apprentice (or regular ole apprentice for that matter) but I saw some of the previews and part of an episode and I kept thinking that La Toya Jackson looked like someone I knew.  I know I've seen her on TV but I kept thinking there was something else I recognized about her.


Then it hit me!  She looks just like a character on one of my favorite movies - "The Emperors New Groove".  That movie is awesome and I could go on forever about how great it is, but that's another story.  I think La Toya Jackson looks just like the villain in the movie, Yzma!   What do you think?  Wait for it. . . .




Ta-daaaa!  Am I right?!  or am I right?!  I mean, it's like the same person!  I'm really not trying to be mean to Ms. Jackson, but I think the resemblance is shocking. I hope she doesn't read my blog and get offended.  Do you think she will? . . read my blog that is?  NAH, prolly not.

Anywho!  Just wanted to share that with you. 

Too-da-looo! (Hey I just made a rhyme)

-Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment