Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Smiling is my Favorite

Some of my favorite things include:

(Imagine the song from Sound of Music playing in the background)
(P.S. this list is in no particular order)

1. ELF - Best movie ever! and the origin of my favorite quote ever... "Smiling is my favorite" - Buddy. I cannot wait to watch this movie over and over and over again this winter. Curtis will be so happy!



2. My House - It's awesome. I love being there and it's really starting to come together. I love all the decorations I've picked out. It's such a beautiful place! Hopefully I'll post more pics soon. We're close to having it set up.

3. Perfume - I love perfume. I wear it every day. I have lots of different perfume but my favorites are Body by Victoria and Be Delicious by DKNY.

4. ETSY - the best website ever! If I could create a whole wardrobe and decorate my whole house in etsy.com stuff I would. Check it out!

5. Blogs - I've really gotten into ready blogs lately. It's so fun to read your friends blogs, but I even enjoy finding blogs of random people, you can learn a lot! My favorite blog is Lauren from Texas.

6. Fail Blog - It just makes me laugh. http://www.failblog.org/

7. Owls - Wierd I know but I can't help it. They are just so cute! Don't ya think?

8. Nail Polish - unfortunately, I bite my nails. And for a germaphobe like me, I can't believe I do. It's been a disgusting habit of mine my whole life and I'll quit for awhile but I always start back again... sad I know. HOWEVER, I do love to paint my toenails, I always have cute toenail polish. My favorite is OPI and my new favorite color is Yes I Can Can.


9. Nit Noi - the BEST thai food in Houston. Curtis and I have pretty much been going there every Wednesday and/or Sunday for the last few months. We LOVE it. It's so delicious and the servings are big enough to split. Our favorite is the chicken curry.

1o. And my #10 favorite thing is: How I Met Your Mother. I could go on and on and on about this show and quote you practically everything but. . . I won't. I'll just say that if you're not watching HIMYM (as it's known to us die-hard fans) YOU MUST. It's Legen. . . . . wait for it. . . dary!




No comments:

Post a Comment