Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pepper Tree... what?!

Ok... so, I catch a lot of crap from some people for liking Pepper Tree, but I don't care! I will endorse Pepper Tree because I love it. What is Pepper Tree you ask? Well I'm glad you asked, get ready for it... it's a delicious, wonderful, exceptional buffet of vegetarian asian food. YEAH I KNOW! I would not normally eat at vegetarian places but about 3-4 years ago my co-worker took me there and I loved it. Now I'm up for eating there anytime! If you like asian food, I recommend trying it! I've posted the link so that you know where it is and their hours of operation. IF you BY ANY CHANCE want to try it, let me know and I'll take you there.

Here's to you Stanley! http://www.peppertreeveggiecuisine.com/
FYI - I'm going there for lunch today so see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment