Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Road Trip

Disclaimer: I don't like road trips. Well for the most part. First there is the motion sickness, then the looooonnnngg boring drive to get OUT of Texas. Not to mention the cramped feeling I get when being stuck in a car for that long.

NOW: That being said, I had a really good time on a road trip with my girls last weekend. My mom, Becky, Sarah and I drove to Dallas for Curtis Woods' wedding. I know that Dallas is not necessarily a road trip, but when you drive there Sat AM and drive back Sunday afternoon, it feels like a whole weekend of driving.

We had a great time seeing Aunt Carol, Uncle Mark and their whole family It was a reunion of the Bmt crew too. It was great to see the McNeils and talk with Jana about her upcoming wedding.

The best part of the whole trip was hanging out with my mom and sisters for the weekend. We had a great time. We're all so silly when you get us alone that we just laughed and picked on eachother and told funny stories. Becky should write a blog about her adventures in high school. It's funny to hear about goes on in high school now that I'm 10 years out... almost. It's hilarious.
I love my girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment