Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

This weeks questions are sponsored and provided by Chelsea at Roots and Rings.

1. What is your favorite Pixar movie? Have you seen all of them?
I have seen all of the Pixar movies and I love them. . . I'd have to say my favorite is Monsters Inc. or Finding Nemo.  I can't even tell you how many times I've watched Monsters Inc. (Because it's a lot!)  Kitty!

2. Do you enjoy soccer?
Um. . the last time I played was probably in elementary school and I enjoyed it then.  So yes I enjoy playing soccer.  I don't watch much soccer, but usually the players are hot so I don't mind watching soccer. (Sorry honey. . . no one is as hot as you. . . no, seriously!)

3. Are you musical?
Not at all.  I played the flute in the junior high band but I was not that good at it.

4. How many push-ups can you do?
Ugh! I hate push ups.  Seeing as I'm currently doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, I can probably do 15 or 20.  Don't tell Jillian, but I always stop doing push ups before she tells me too.

5. Did you have braces when you were younger?
Yes.  I hated them, but thank you mom and dad for giving me a beautiful smile!!

6. Summer or winter? Coffee or tea? Wedges or flats?

Both.  Both.  Flats!

7. Do you buy new or used cars?
Both.  Thanks to my parents (again), I've only had to purchase one new car out of all my cars.  I think we may purchase our next car new. . but that's a few years away, so we'll see.

8. Are you afraid of needles?
I don't mind having my blood drawn or having a shot, but I can't watch. . . that part causes me anxiety.

9. Do you get cranky when you’re tired or hungry?
Um. . . I don't think so.  Babe, what do you say?

10. Write your newest favorite recipe.
 Hmmm. . . These twice baked potatoes were SERIOUSLY delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment