Thursday, June 24, 2010

No Seriously, Don't

My friend Sana, who is single-handedly responsible for adding the word 'seriously' into every sentence I say, is a great gal. She's funny, smart, pretty and she lives in the coolest city ever - San Francisco (which in turn makes her cool-er by default). Hey by the way, Sana - when can I come visit?!

Anyway, she showed me a guest blog she wrote about fanny packs. It's so funny and tells an important message that we all should be reminded of - "Don't bring back the fanny pack". I want us all to take a moment, read the post, and give some serious thought as to whether or not a fanny pack will be making a comeback in your life. :)



Fanny-Pack…don’t call it a come back. No seriously, don’t. - by Sana




P.S. I do not mean to offend anyone who has ever and/or ever will sport a fannie pack - you know I love you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment