Friday, June 18, 2010

TGIF: Pandora Radio

I'm so glad it's Friday and I'm so glad to have PANDORA radio on these long Friday work hours.  I discovered PANDORA a few years ago and it's a great online radio site.  I love that you can customize it and you get up to 100 stations for free.  I've actually hit 100 stations before but I've deleted some in order to add others.  The only frustrating thing about PANDORA is that you can setup a station based on an artist or song you like but it'll sometimes plays songs that I don't believe belong on that station.  There is also a limit on how many times you can skip a song.  But, hey, it's free, so I'm not complaining.

If you have a PANDORA channel, what are your stations?  I've listed some of mine below.  For those of you that know me, are you surprised by some of my stations?

80's, AC/DC, Van Morrison, Adele, The Beatles, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Gwen Stefani, Bob Marley, Pete Yorn, Keith Urban, Brad Paisley, Etta James, Books & Dunn

Cake, Chris Tomlin, Colbi Cailat, Coldplay, Dashboard Confessionals, David Crowder, Johnny Cash, Diana Krall, Dolly Parton, Tim McGraw, Duffy, Elvis, Feist, Gavin DeGraw, Glee Cast


Kaiser Chiefs, Modest Mouse, Newsboys, Nora Jones, Ok Go, Reba McEntire,  Sugarland, Taylor Swift, The Ting Tings, Frank Sinatra, Zac Brown Band, Lady Antebellum.

Oh and another thing, you can customize what it's playing.  For examle, you can listen to only country stations or you can manually pick the stations you want it to play through.  Very good for when you are in a certain 'mood'.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment