Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Post Vacation Blues

Oh man do I have the post vacation blues.  This week is tough!  We just got back from a great vacation.  We went on a 7 day cruise and had a blast!  We had such a great time that we weren't ready to come back at all and I'm SO not into work this week.  Not to mention, we left for vacation the morning after the time change, so I hadn't even noticed that it was getting dark SO MUCH earlier now.  Leaving work after the sun sets is depressing me.  It's giving me the "back from vacation blues".  I have no idea what this video is from but you can find some interesting things on YouTube.  I thought this was appropriate for how we felt before we left and how we feel now!  Actually this song is a little dramatic!  It's not THAT bad.



Sorry for the gloomy post, I'm just being grumpy and selfish!  I promise my next post will be all cheery again!  I'm looking forward to the Women's Night of Praise at my church on Thursday and the Nutcracker Market on Saturday with my friends!

1 comment: