Thursday, June 7, 2012

Micah is 11 Months Old

Sorry I'm late on this post but as we discussed before, it is impossible to take pictures of Micah by myself. . . so I was waiting on some backup.

 Sporting my new do!

Micah is doing great!  His eleventh month has seen several trips to visit family and friends, his first trip to the beach, playdates and swim lessons and Mothers Day.  He's gaining weight (yay) and doing great.  ;)

Riding in my daddy's first wagon

His main mode of transportation is still crawling.  He is definitely a great 'cruiser'.  He can hold on (or barely hold on) to anything and walk around.  He has even taken a few steps on his own, but it's more like a half step before he falls down.

 I like to move it - move it!

Cutest boy ever!

He is eating us out of house and home, he is such a great eater.  We're so thankful that he's not a picky eater, hopefully it stays that way! He's like his momma in that he's not a huge breakfast person.  He has a bottle, yogurt, some cheerios and that's about all I can get him to eat.  He makes up for it at lunch and dinner and eats a ton!  I really don't know where he puts it. 

Yum Yum!

He's been sleeping great for a long time now, but for some reason his sleeping patterns have been all messed up lately.  Starting early May, he wasn't napping very well and wasn't fully falling asleep until really late, like 10pm.  I have no idea why.  He seems to be getting back on track now, so that's good for mommy!

 Taking a nap in a hammock.  Mommy really wanted to join me but she didn't want to wake me up. 

So sweet when he sleeps!

Micah was so sweet to me on Mothers day.  He gave me a very pretty heart necklace and signed a card with his handprint and his very first signature.  What a sweet boy!  I have a feeling he asked his daddy for some help, so that was sweet of daddy to help.  ;)

 Love my little boy!! (Best Mothers Day pic I could get.
Ironically he wasn't that into me on Mothers day,
I couldn't even negotiate a kiss, haha)

 Eating sand with my cousin Jace

 Our little shark!
 
Meeting my cousin Snick!  I didn't really like him that much.

I learned to go upstairs at the beach. . .
now if I could only get down.


 Stay on the couch?!  Yeah right!

Hey there!






No comments:

Post a Comment