Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bon Voyage To My Girl

I'm am so excited and so proud of my good friend, Stephanie for taking a leap of faith and following God's call on her life.  She's leaving soon to volunteer with Mercy Ships in West Africa for a year.

Steph has always had a heart for missions and she has such a sweet spirit that I'm not surprised she has found herself on this path! I know she'll be awesome part of their team.

I've actually known about Mercy Ships for a long time; they are an organization that uses hospital ships to deliver free health care, community health education, mental health programs, agriculture projects and care for terminally ill patients without access in the developing world. You can learn more about this awesome organization here: http://www.mercyships.org/ 

She's on such an amazing journey and I can't wait to see what God does in her life and the lives of those she'll be serving.  If you want to follow her sure-to-be-exciting journey, check out her blog at Adventures Across the Atlantic.  

We love you Steph, we'll miss you and will be praying for you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment