Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Two Weeks Old

Well. . . here I am, two weeks into motherhood.  I must say that it's been great.  I'm pretty tired but my perfect little boy makes it all worth it.  Here are a few updates.
  • Micah went to the Dr. last week and has gained 4 oz. since birth and is doing great!  We go back to the Dr. this Friday for another check up.
  • Micah sleeps like his daddy. . . like a rock and with his arms above his head.  It's adorable.  You can do anything to Micah when he's sleeping and he won't even notice.  I hope it stays that way.

  • Micah has his daddy's toes.

  • Micah has my nose.

  • My wrists are hurting - I think it's called New Mom Syndrome or something.

  • Micah will not burb after I feed him.  We pat, we rub, we change his position and nothing.  Course he'll spit up on you an hour later, but ya know, it's all good.

  • Everyday we send Daddy a picture of Micah - 99% of them are of Micah sleeping. . . it's adorable.
 Here are some cute pics of our baby boy!

He's new here and he has a cool hat

 He likes to sleep with his arms up

Sweet Baby Toes!

1 week old sporting his Elvis lip




No comments:

Post a Comment