Thursday, February 3, 2011

Random Thursday Thoughts

Brrrr. . . it's cold!  But I'm home now with my comfy sweatpants on, comfy shirt, warm sweatshirt, fuzzy socks, blanket and snuggly husband.  I'm set.  (And I'm sure I'm lookin oh so beautiful).  We're about to warm up some left over roast (Yummy!!) and settle in for some relaxation.

BTW - I love how it's 35 today and in the 60's on Sunday.  That's why we all stay sick and I can't seem to recover! 

Anyway, I hope you're staying warm and are also relaxing tonight.  Tomorrow's Friday and then the weekend.  We have a super busy but fun weekend ahead. 

Oh and we're going to watch Big Bang Theory in a few minutes.  Hope you tune it, because I'm sure it'll be funny - it always is.  :)

I tried to wear a 'normal' shirt today that I used to wear all the time and it was very tight now.  It really pointed out my baby bump and everyone noticed.  Guess I won't be wearing that one again for awhile. (not that I want to hide my bump, it's just too tight)  Every time I go into my closet, I try on a shirt, then have to throw it into the 'put away for later' pile.  I'm running out of options people.  If you see me, don't judge me for wearing the same shirt you saw me in last time, my choices are limited.  :)

I'm catching up on a lot of my friends blogs lately and they've all been posting the cutest pics of their kids and their activities.  Check out the list on the right side of the page if you haven't already.

Hmm, guess that's all my random thoughts for now.  Have a great night.

Love ya,
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment