Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Ten on Tuesday

It's time for another Ten on Tuesday courtesy of Chelsea at Roots & Rings

1. What’s your favorite kind of donut?
I'd have to say overall it would be a chocolate covered donut.  But usually I get one glazed donut and one chocolate covered donut.  I love anything with chocolate. 

2. Do you use the snooze button?
Absolutely,  I am notorious for being extremely difficult to wake up, just ask my family and my husband.  I wonder how that's going to work out for me with a baby in the house?  Guess I'll get used to waking up. :)  But for now, I snooze for a very long time, like 30 - 45 minutes.  And now I've got my husband into the habit of hitting the snooze button.  BAD STEFANIE!

3. Do you write in cursive, print, or a combination of the two?
A combination of the two.  I usually start my words in cursive and end in print.  I think. 

4. Tell us a joke.
I am a terrible joke teller.  I get most my jokes from Laffy Taffy.  I borrowed this one from my friend Amanda.

Q:  How much do pirates pay for an ear of corn?

A:  A buckaneer!

5. How many languages do you speak?
Juuuusssttt one!  English is my language of choice.

6. Why did you start blogging?
I had gotten into reading blogs and I loved how bloggers would link to other blogs and you'd find a whole new style of writing and a whole new set of information.  I kind of feel like a stalker when I talk about the blogs I read as if I know these people, but in a small way I do.  When you follow a blog, you get somewhat invested in that persons life and get anxious to hear what the next step in their life, pregnancy, home buying, etc. will bring.  I also wanted a way to document what goes on in my life - if for no other person than myself.  I am not great at taking pictures of the events in my life so this is a good way to try and remember to document the big events in my life.  It's great to look back over your blog posts for the year and see what all you've done. 

7. Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash?Liquid body wash.  I don't like the feel of bar soap, I think it always feels filmy on my skin. 

8. Do you buy bottled water?
Yes, sad but true.  I know it's bad, but we use them when we're on the go and we buy a variety of those crystal light mix-in packets and make our own lemonade and stuff.  We do use filtered water when around the house though. 

9. What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show?
Eh... it was fine.  I like the Black Eyed Peas for the most part but I think the sound crew did a bad job.  But isn't that the case in most of the Super Bowl performances?  To be honest, I'm kind of sad that I missed the Janet Jackson / Justin Timberlake fiasco so I'm always watching to see if anything scandalous happens.  Everyone (meaning online) was saying how Fergie had a baby bump but I didn't see it, I just noticed her shoes. 
 

10. How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office?
Booo.  I don't think they should continue The Office without Steve Carell.  I haven't been into the office since the beginning, but I've caught up on it.  I don't think it's as funny as it used to be, but the characters are so developed that I think it just won't be the same without Steve Carell.

Take Care!
-Stef

3 comments:

  1. You know what, I thought Fergie's belly looked a little plump for her... Not sure why I didn't care to mention that; and I had no idea other people thought they saw a little something too.

    And.... Steve Carell is leaving the office?!?!!! Is that rumored or reality? Man! I need to watch some TV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's funny that you thought Fergie had a bump. I'll have to keep an eye out during my celeb gossip watches. . . I have an app for that.

    I am like 99% sure that Steve Carell is leaving the office. It has been said that the office will continue but they will find a replacement for Steve. I think that is no bueno.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness!!!! I haven't seen that show in like... 5 weeks, but STILL! This is a wee devastating!

    ReplyDelete