Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What do ya know?

Current Book(s):
Loves Abiding Joy – Janette Oke
The Last Song – Nicholas Sparks (I’ve read all of his books and will read all to come)

Current Music:
Christmas music
Sugarland
Christmas music by Sugarland
Duffy

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure:
Peppermint Bark Dove Chocolate Bites – YUM
Anything chocolate

Current Colors:
Jewel Tones – purple, green, blue, yellow

Current Obsessions:
Blogging
Decoration my house
Crossing things off my very long to-do list (I always have a list)
Buying my friends and family the perfect gift

Current Drink:
Cream Soda or Hot Chocolate but it should be water

Current Songs:
“This Christmas,” I really don’t care for this song but I can’t get it out of my head! - UGH

Current Movie:
I haven’t seen a movie in AGES, I’m not sure I can remember the last one I saw in a theater… my guess… X-Men Origins: Wolverine? (Guess who picked it).  However, Curtis and I did just watch Transformers on our new Blue Ray player, I have to admit, it was a really clear picture!  :) (Guess who picked that one too!)

Current TV Show:
Brothers and Sisters and Glee, I can’t miss a show. I’m also a huge fan of How I Met Your Mother… I could go on and on about that show but I won’t.
Oh and I love Private Practice and Grey’s Anatomy


Current Wish-List:
More time
More sleep
More time to sleep

Current Needs:
A workout (or two or four or more)
More hours in the day

Current Triumph(s):
Starting / Trying to stop biting my nails… AGAIN
Resolved to be more positive (in my head)

Current Bane(s) of my Existence:
Houston Traffic – I’ve tried to remain cool, calm and collected over the last 4 years, but I’m starting to loose it. It’s really starting to bug me now and I’ve developed an unhealthy (yet contained to my car) road rage! Or I just get depressed as I sit there and waste away precious minutes of my life… SIGH

Current Goal(s):
Be more productive
Save more money
Reach all of my 2010 goals

Current Indulgence:
Jewelry – I can’t get enough of it. I’ve become a sucker for Francesca’s and Charming Charlies

Current Blessing:
My Husband
My Family
My House

Current Slang or Saying:
"Seriously?!" - I say it all the time due to my friend Kasey

Current (Fav) Outfit:
My new Elle jeans, my grey sweater and black boots

Current Excitement:
My little, baby, 16-yr old sister is coming to visit for the weekend!
I’m excited to see my family on Christmas

Current Mood:
Happy but Thoughtful (or maybe Reflective is the word)

No comments:

Post a Comment