Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Christmas Time

YAY!  I love Christmas time.  I'm so excited to celebrate with family and friends this week.  I am so blessed and I was reminded saturday night that Christmas is all about the birth of Jesus and what an amazingly powerful day that was and the real reason to be excited! 

My sister came to visit us this weekend and we had a great time hanging out.  Curtis and I took her to the Chris Tomlin's Glory in the Highest Tour with Louie Giglio, Audrey Assad and Christy Nockels (all amazing artists/speakers).  It was amazing!  Chris Tomlin has put his own spin on christmas carols and they are amazing songs.  And Louie Giglio reminded us what happened on the night of Jesus' birth and why these Christmas songs are truly just words of praise for the birth of our savior.  It was really an awesome night.  I highly recommend the cd (It was already on my christmas list).

This is a new song by Audrey Assad that was sung at the concert, it's included on the cd and it's awesome.  I apologize for the cheesy video but it's what YouTube had to offer.



I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year!  Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment