Thursday, October 20, 2011

Holidays Are Upon Us

Wow - I can't believe that October is coming to a close and we're about to hit the holidays.  Guess I need to start thinking about Christmas shopping.  I like to have a few ideas written down of what to get people so I don't have to wonder aimlessly through the mall.  I do kinda like to wonder through the mall but not during the holidays.  Anywho!  I'm not here to talk about that - I'm here to tell you about the cutest outfits that my friend Tamara has available in her Etsy Store.

She has several Thanksgiving and Christmas outfits.  My favorite is the My 1st Christmas!  Isn't it adorable?!



Check out her other items at Two Four Five Designs on Etsy and tell her Stef sent you!

Happy Holidays - ALREADY?!?!?!


P.S.  Complimentary Pic of the Post

This is what happens when mommy takes me shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment