Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Road to Recovery

If you don't already know, there is a good reason I haven't blogged since mid-September.  On September 22nd I was in a major car accident with my son, my mom, and my sister.  It was one of the worst; if not, the worst day of my life.  My sister was the only one injured in the accident and she suffered a brain injury.

I can't even explain all the feelings associated with this, which is why I haven't been blogging.  What would I have said?  It took a little while, but we started hearing good reports and expectations for my sisters recovery.  She was in an awesome rehab facility here in Houston and Praise God. . . went home last Friday!!!

My sister is doing awesome and we have faith that she will make a full recovery.  She will be in some outpatient rehab for awhile, but we know she will be perfectly fine!!  My sister is so strong and such a fighter, I know she'll be ok.

As my sister is recovering, my family is also starting to heal.  I am finally ready to get back to blogging and will update about Micah soon, he has not slowed down at all. . . so there is alot to say.   :) 

If you knew about Sarah and were praying, THANK YOU SO MUCH!  Everyone has been so awesome and shown such amazing support for her.




No comments:

Post a Comment