Monday, August 16, 2010

Suburban Speedracer

Yeah so, the other day, Curtis and I were coming home really late from  his families house and right when we pulled into our neighborhood we saw two guys riding coolers across the street!  It's true!!  I was shocked.  I think I've heard of these but maybe I just thought it was a joke.  I'm not sure.

They rode to the end of our cul-de-sac and turned around and went back down the street.  I think they were racing.  I've done a little research and apparently, you can buy one or make your own with a kit.  Check out their site: http://www.cruzincooler.com/.  I love how their motto is "Cool, very cool"  HAHA!


I think if Tim the Toolman Taylor was still on the air, we would definitely have an episode about this.

What do you think?  Is this cool, very cool?  Do you have one of these?  Can you actually put stuff in them or does the motor render them totally useless as coolers and only functional as a scooter?  Hmmmmm.  Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment